Anyone have Givenchy Nobile? On

Farfetch is currently having a nice sale with lots of lovely Givenchy on the list. The Nobile caught my eye but I was unable to find anything in the Forum on this style. Anyone have this bag and can give some pros and cons? It comes in a mini and a small size. Pics of your Nobile in action will be great too! Thank you.

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...item-11845608.aspx?storeid=9107&ffref=hd_wish
View attachment 3703079
I have been looking at the Nobile bag for some months now and am very tempted by the Farfetch sale. But as you I haven´t found any information or real life pics of it. Too bad since I think it looks great on the websites.

Am interested too, and the trend of small structured messenger type bags propels my interest. I wonder how much it holds. My obsedia messenger holds a decent amt and I use ut quite often.

I've seen all variations in real life, and IMO it looks like a bag your grandmother would wear to church....not chic at all. Also, there's some type of issue with the strap hardware as the strap was broken on several of the one I saw.

In any event, if you're still interested in the bag, I'd wait at least until second cut, b/c there's an abundance of them available and they don't appear to be too popular.

Reactions: Kmora and 2cello
I've seen all variations in real life, and IMO it looks like a bag your grandmother would wear to church....not chic at all. Also, there's some type of issue with the strap hardware as the strap was broken on several of the one I saw.

In any event, if you're still interested in the bag, I'd wait at least until second cut, b/c there's an abundance of them available and they don't appear to be too popular.

Yep, I bought the croc stamped one and the strap broke on the first wear.