Anyone have Givenchy Nobile? On

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Stockholm
Farfetch is currently having a nice sale with lots of lovely Givenchy on the list. The Nobile caught my eye but I was unable to find anything in the Forum on this style. Anyone have this bag and can give some pros and cons? It comes in a mini and a small size. Pics of your Nobile in action will be great too! Thank you.

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...item-11845608.aspx?storeid=9107&ffref=hd_wish
View attachment 3703079
I have been looking at the Nobile bag for some months now and am very tempted by the Farfetch sale. But as you I haven´t found any information or real life pics of it. Too bad since I think it looks great on the websites.

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Am interested too, and the trend of small structured messenger type bags propels my interest. I wonder how much it holds. My obsedia messenger holds a decent amt and I use ut quite often.

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
I've seen all variations in real life, and IMO it looks like a bag your grandmother would wear to church....not chic at all. Also, there's some type of issue with the strap hardware as the strap was broken on several of the one I saw.

In any event, if you're still interested in the bag, I'd wait at least until second cut, b/c there's an abundance of them available and they don't appear to be too popular.

Reactions: Kmora and 2cello

mktlim

Feb 2, 2017
Toronto
I saw a few at my local Saks today all on the sale table, they certainly don't hold too much...not to mention the straps were kinda flimsy.

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Oh, such a pity, I also saw a beautiful croc stamped one and was VERY tempted...
Givenchy does amazing croc effect, so much so that I always get compliments on mine, even tho its on a gale. I'd suggest waiting for a style that you want.

MightyBigRed

May 2, 2015
I've seen all variations in real life, and IMO it looks like a bag your grandmother would wear to church....not chic at all. Also, there's some type of issue with the strap hardware as the strap was broken on several of the one I saw.

In any event, if you're still interested in the bag, I'd wait at least until second cut, b/c there's an abundance of them available and they don't appear to be too popular.
Yep, I bought the croc stamped one and the strap broke on the first wear.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Don't like this bag, I actually think it looks a bit too conservative and dated. Also looks like it's trying to copy the Celine Trotteur bags.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89