Anyone have experience with RM metallic leather?

So I did end up getting the Metallic Navy Mini Mac and I was really looking forward to receiving it, but it wasn't what I was expecting. In all the pics I saw of this bag, I was really drawn to it because It seemed to be "violet" but let me inform you that the "violet" hue is only seen in certain lighting. The actual time I only see it is with the flash of my camera. So, basically the color Navy on this bag is pretty accurate, it has some very dark blue violet hues but it doesn't show much which makes me a bit sad. It is simply a dark metallic blue with a hint of indigo IRL. Do not be fooled by color it has in pictures!

I also noticed that there were some fades on the metallic leather, some parts are showing a silver fade, so I would have to be very careful with this bag. It doesn't seem to be versatile as the others I have. It also said in the tag "keep away from direct sunlight". So, I have to definitely have to watch out with this one.

And unfortunately, I didn't get a dust bag with this. Seller didn't sell it with one :sad: Too bad since I like the polka dot lining too! So I had to make my own.

Here she is:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 75
So I did end up getting the Metallic Navy Mini Mac and I was really looking forward to receiving it, but it wasn't what I was expecting. In all the pics I saw of this bag, I was really drawn to it because It seemed to be "violet" but let me inform you that the "violet" hue is only seen in certain lighting. The actual time I only see it is with the flash of my camera. So, basically the color Navy on this bag is pretty accurate, it has some very dark blue violet hues but it doesn't show much which makes me a bit sad. It is simply a dark metallic blue with a hint of indigo IRL. Do not be fooled by color it has in pictures!

I also noticed that there were some fades on the metallic leather, some parts are showing a silver fade, so I would have to be very careful with this bag. It doesn't seem to be versatile as the others I have. It also said in the tag "keep away from direct sunlight". So, I have to definitely have to watch out with this one.

And unfortunately, I didn't get a dust bag with this. Seller didn't sell it with one :sad: Too bad since I like the polka dot lining too! So I had to make my own.

Here she is:
it looks nice. i suppose this is the shade it shows. dark silvery blue. enjoy!! ;)