Anyone have Damier Knightsbridge?

1. I went into LV and was most impressed with Knightsbridge. I happily purchased and walked out with the ManhattanGM (which I love).
    BUT I still have my eye on the other...anyone have it/use it?
    How do you like it?
    GG

2. I'd like to know too- I don't know anyone who has either the Knightsbridge or the Highbury

3. I like knighsbridge, very cute with wide opening. I adore the LV stamp along the zipper. Check damier club, I think someone has this bag but I can't remember.

4. By the way,welcome to PF..

5. Not yet, but both Knightsbridge and Manhattan GM are my next purchases. I, too, would like to see someone post a picture wearing the Knightsbridge...I wonder if it is too small for me.

6. the knightsbridge is a beautiful bag!! I love the way it opens and the unique shape!! I very lovely handbag indeed...

7. It really is a beautiful bag...:yes:

but seemed abit uncomfortable to use some how...Since I love Damier...I ran in to check it out along with that other new one but....was a bit heavy too... I was bumed...I wish it was alot bigger too....:P

8. doesnt it remind you of the mini monogram josephine? the zipper thing reminds me of it when i first saw it :smile:

9. Hmmm...you are right, never thought about it. It's also like belem style zipper..the end of the zipper hanging..love Belem :love:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. I tried on the highbury at LV the other day...gorgeous!!! But its a bit over my budget right now:crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice