Anyone have Coach water buffalo items?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this for my DH as an anniversary present. I've been buying a lot of LV lately but I just don't think a patterned wallet would work for him :no-good:

I was back and forth between this wallet and the Bleecker daily wallet... same price, just wondering what the differences are in the leather. Does anyone have anything in water buffalo?

Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 5.35.21 PM.jpg

2. Hi!

I had purchased a "pony hair" handbag and shoes from Coach several years ago, but they have since been retired. I don't know if pony hair is akin to water buffalo, but if so, please contact me and I will tell you how to care for it, the storage of it, etc. Sometimes it can get tricky. Good luck!

3. I purchased my husband almost the same one you have pictured over 5 years ago (the ID pull out section comes out from the top instead of the side). He is pretty hard on his stuff (playing sports and tossing it into various bags) and the wallet looks as good as the day I got it.

4. Hi Goofydes! I am so sorry for replying so long after your post lol. This is only my second week on tPF and technology is difficult for me so I wasn't aware the threads were dated and possibly already answered, especially for so many years prior to now, until someone made me aware of it. I am so glad everything worked out with your husband's wallet, and best of luck with it! Thank you for your nice reply, the first I received was....not so much lol. ☺️