Anyone Have CL MAUDISSIMO??

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Saw them on NaturalGasGirl on ebay. Never seen them at the store....not sure what season they are from...but I like what I see. Curious as to how they look on. If anyone has them post pics if you can. Thanks!!:love:

Honestly, this is too much toe cleavage IMO. When I saw the shoe on Sarah Michelle Gellar, I did not like what I saw. It was also featured in Martha Stewart (included the photo), but it's just one from behind so of course the shoe looks great from that angle. Retail was only $520 so don't fall for NGG's prices. LOL

Sorry, photos would not attach in my previous post.

Attachments

• CL Maudissimo.jpg
    CL Maudissimo.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 313
  • christian_louboutin_cleavage_heels_sarah_michelle_gellar.jpg
    christian_louboutin_cleavage_heels_sarah_michelle_gellar.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 970
  • SMG 2.jpg
    SMG 2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 330
  • SMG3.jpg
    SMG3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 483
Asha...I knew you would be the perfect one to answer my question! lol
Your right....way too much cleavage! I love toe cleavage, but this is a bit much.
And NGG's prices are way too much for me. I just keep wondering where in the world she gets the shoes from! I want to know, not to sell, but for myself! lol
Thanks Asha!

I really love that shoe in nude satin and actually don't think it's too much toe cleavage -- it's obviously a special-occasion shoe and the nude satin material/color with the toe cleavage work well together.

The nude satin is very pretty.
I would still like to see if someone on TPF has them. We always seem to take better pics than stars! lol I feel like our pics are more "Real Life" pictures. More natural. It sounds stupid i know .

I agree that the nude satin is very pretty, but I prefer the nude satin yoyos that Nicole Richie wore compared to these.

I agree that your toes better be perfect if you want to wear these. LOL

I like these, but not in the photo that Asha posted above. Those photos are not very flattering. Who do those fugly toes belong to? I think that for anyone that decides to wear these shoes must have some pristine toes without bruises or blisters.
I really like the nude satin, I think they are fabulous - on the right foot.

i agree, your feet have to be perfect since there's so much emphasis on your feet! if i own those shoes, i have to do feet spa and exfoliation lol but those still wouldn't rescue my ugly ballerina toes :sad: