Anyone have charms on their Tivolis?

nason3

Feb 8, 2007
As the title states, I'm wondering if anyone has charms on their Tivolis. I finally made my first LV purchase, a Tivoli PM!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! Since I'm already jonesing for my next item I was considering perhaps a charm or wallet purchase. I'm hoping to get some pictures of your lovely Tivolis with thier adornments so I can get some ideas together... Thanks!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

sdesaye

Mar 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I've seen a lot of people use the "Bolt Key Ring" with some cute Juicy Couture Charms added--or even one big one. This might be a good solution until you can save enough for a LV charm.

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Buffalo, New York
www.facebook.com
I don't have any charms except Coach ones and they don't fit on the Tivoli... The clasp is too small.

I am hopeing to soon get a wallet, just looking for a good deal right now.

I am really loving the black MC small zip wallet...

lvgucciaddict38

More Chanel please!
O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Here's a pic of the charm I wear on my Tivoli GM, oddly enough, I don't have a pic with it actually on the bag!!! Its the Grelots, not the Glitter ball, that I use.

Attachments

Lynpink

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Sunny SD
I don't put any of my charms on my Tivoli because IMO it would look too "busy" since it already has the LV charm zipper.