anyone have cartier?

Oh , I love Cartier. I have the diamond love bracelet but hate to wear it because I hate that I can't take it off without the screwdriver and always worry I may be mugged and get an arm cut off! I really don't wear it at all anymore and could not sleep with it when I did not take the damn thing off. The whole concept is stupid IMO. The trinity BRACELET in Diamonds, which has been discontinued is being made for MOI at the house of Cartier in Paris!!!!!!! It will take 6 months! I WILL DEFINATELY POST THIS TREASURE!!!!!!WOOOHOOO!!12 year anniversary coming up!

I saw a beautiful watch with a diamonds on a black satin strap. It had a very small face, which I really like because I have a small wrist. I was all set to bite the bullet and buy it until I found out it was $13,000. Yikes!!! I'll have to stick with my Ebels and Leonard for the time being. Maybe for my anniversary in August. Who knows....

I have Van Cleef and Arpels mainly, but have Jewellery from, Tiffany, Damiani, Gurhan, Carolina Bucci, Kabana,Nardi, Lecoutre, Chopard....I am sure I am forgetting more. Some of my rings are not designer but really GORGEOUS! My antique addiction carried over into Jewellery at a time and I have a gold wedding band from Circa 1662 (hallmarked ofcourse),A georgian ring from 1780, and another persian antique ring from Circa 1795. I also have a Cartier charm bracelet from the turn of the century.

I have 2 Cartier watches, a Santos gold and ss and medium Tank Francaise, which I wear almost every day. I also like vintage Cartier - the Panthere is another watch I would like to get. I would like to trade in the Santos and get a Pink Roadster. I also had the trinity ring when I was in high school.

I love Cartier as well! I have the trinity ring with diamonds, the trinity necklace, and matching earrings. My husband got the necklace and earrings for my wedding gift! But I don't wear them that often. My husband also has the Tank watch. I wanted to get the matching one, but my wrist is too small. I think I'm getting the Tank with a leather strap instead. I'm just kinda iffy on getting a leather strap.

Can someone take pictures so I can live vicariously through you?! Someday I hope I'll be able to buy myself (or persuade some nice man!) to buy me Cartier, etc.!