Anyone have Carrousel Bag?

cheryllevy

Jan 25, 2013
I saw this bag on the website and want to know if anyone has purchased it. Louis Vuitton Carrousel Monogram bag. I have done a search and cannot find any reviews or comments on this bag. I like small shoulder tote style bags. I have 2 NF PM's that I love but this style is intriguing.
Any info much appreciated

I saw this bag on the website and want to know if anyone has purchased it. Louis Vuitton Carrousel Monogram bag. I have done a search and cannot find any reviews or comments on this bag. I like small shoulder tote style bags. I have 2 NF PM's that I love but this style is intriguing.
Any info much appreciated

I had the carrousel pochette but ended up returning it....I have not seen the carrousel bag in person...

There is a thread 'carousel or papillon' I started. I am on my mobile can't post links.
Carrousel is tiny irl. I was very disappointed because the bag was very thin. The straps and lock and the whole vachetta etc was nice but again because the bag is so small and thin you'd only be able to store a few things flat. It is acute small flat bag but not practical imo

There is a thread 'carousel or papillon' I started. I am on my mobile can't post links.
Carrousel is tiny irl. I was very disappointed because the bag was very thin. The straps and lock and the whole vachetta etc was nice but again because the bag is so small and thin you'd only be able to store a few things flat. It is acute small flat bag but not practical imo
Thanks for the info

hi. Just curious why did you return? I bought it too, and have been thinking of returning it. Just so flat.

I liked the idea but the lock swinging bothered me and I wasn't sure how the lock would be if I used it inside a bag..for some reason, just did not LVoe it..have you tried the Pallas pochette? I use mine it all the time, having the wrist strap really comes in handy...