Anyone have black dotted op art sophia?

I own the large black dotted op art Sophia and LOVE! I have been carrying it exclusively for the last 2 weeks, ever since I got her! Went to the movies last night and was able to fit alot of treats inside. Plus it still looks brand new ~ so nice and lightweight. Highly recommend!!!!!

I was just looking at this bag on bonz, I love the op art. Does does it have a slimmer look to it irl? I have the sequin and love it but I also need a Sophia to carry without worries.

^^op art is GREAT to carry without worries.....this is my main reasoning for buying signature bags.....they are great for snow/rain and you dont have worry about them getting destroyed. Even the white/cream signature bags.....I have removed dirt off of them with the Coach signature cleaner.....I LOVE leather, but I just as much love the signature too!!!! I have had my black op art Brooke since they came out, and this bag still looks brand new! My camel leather bleecker duffle is stained and even with apple conditioner it cannot come clean....I carried it too much in rain/snow, but what do you do? I say go for the op art as part of your collection...you wont be sorry :smile: