Anyone have Banana & Republic Friends and Family coupon?

1. I know Banana Republic is having a Friends and Family sale (30% off) on Dec 1 to Dec 3. Anyone have a copy of the coupon? There are 2 coats I want to buy. Thank you! :flowers:

2. i think gap, old navy & banana republic doesnt allow online print out coupons anymore. they want the real f&f card.

3. Damn! :Push:

4. hi !
    i got these in my email from a friend, but i don't know if they are legit...you can use these codes online but i can't promise they will work...try them

gap-D1QTCW77L8KP
    for 30% off one time use between 11/30-12/6

banana-QDBHCZD797C4
    for 30% off 12/1-12/3

old navy-D1ZLF9QBRSDX
    for 20% off 11/27-12/3

these sound too good to be true to me, but hey it's worth a try....

5. ps i also have the email coupon, but i don't know how to put it here for you to see it...i can forward you the entire email if you want , let me know
    or let me know how to post it here..i'll be gone all day today but i will check the forum tonight.

6. I think these codes are one time use only...they're getting sneaky with their coupons

7. Here's one for 20% off and free shipping plus get $25 gift card for every $150 spent (good till Nov. 30). hth

LXHOLIDAYS

8. 15% offer through Dec. 24th. Use code SHOPBRNOW and save 15%!

9. the codes are 1 time use only... my friend works at GAP coporate and confirmed that for me. I have actually been to a few stores where the employees give me a f&f card at purchase. You may get lucky!

10. I just happened to see on eBay banana coupons for $5.00 each on buy it now basis. Well worth it if you plan on spending any money.

11. Thank you ladies! I'm going to try out these codes! :nuts:

12. Hi Focacci,

I just sent you a private message..would you mind emailing me a version of the BR F&F coupon? I provided my email address in the message that I sent to you.

Thank you so much!!!

Casey:yes:

13. Oooh, thanks! My sister needs new suits, so this will help =)

14. Did the codes work for anyone?

15. the lxholidays card is for luxe card holders only, but if you have a banana card you can use brholidays for the same deal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice