Anyone have Apple Green sheen? And a Hello!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Hello. I'm here to drink the Koolaid :nuts: Every now and then one of the Minkettes mentions BE so I thought I'd see what the fuss is about and I *must* have a BEC, how cool is that?! Of course, it is a good chunk of change so it might be awhile :amuse: I love love loove all the colors, it is so hard to choose. But, I am in the market for a green lovely. I've narrowed it down to an LM midi or RM midi, but the color choice is hard! I really like the Apple green but I've only seen bag photos of the Matte, Waxy and one of the Glossys, but I'm not sure if Glossy and Sheen are the same thing. Does anyone have the Apple Green in the sheen leather? Or just comments on the sheen leather in general? Moss and Dark Green aren't that shades for me. I want a bag that will get smooshy and soft with age. Decisions decisions.

Other contenders are a yellow (did I hear something about a yellow that isn't on the BEC site?) or Mandarin or Burnt Orange. The pearlized mustard I'm on the fence about. I do have a tangerine MAM, but it's more of a tan-orange so I don't think it's too close to Mandarin but I'd rather get a green or yellow bag first.

Sheen and Glossy (in my opinion) are just about the same. the glossy's may tend to be more durable than the sheen (again based on my personal experience with petrol glossy vs turquoise sheen)
I don't own any apple green glossy or sheen, but I do have an apple green matte hold me that is just fantastic.. LOVE it!!
But I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you choose...

Oh! and there's a yellow glossy right now on the BE sample sale http://www.belenechandia.com/products.aspx?intCategoryId=131 (I believe it ends today though)

Welcome to BE!

They are, but alas the funds are not quite right ;) I did spot them the other day though, I do love that pumpkin orange. Yum. I'm just plotting, by the time I have the $ saved who knows what colors would be in stock or not. Or even new ones

Welcome!

I have sheen and glossy leathers (although not in apple). Both are absolutely lovely with glossy a little harder wearing than sheen. BE matte leathers are gorgeous although some people find them delicate - I don't but I tend to be "light" on my bags. I switch them out regularly and moisturise/condition all my bags.

I'm not really a fan of the way that the wax leather looks but I've never seen or felt it in real life so I'm just going from photos.