Anyone have any zippered purses.

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
I am on the lookout for a zippered purse like the someset ,or the mabel with zip all around and few credit card slots and zip at the back .Do anyone have them and are they in any outlet stores .
TIA

I am on the lookout for a zippered purse like the someset ,or the mabel with zip all around and few credit card slots and zip at the back .Do anyone have them and are they in any outlet stores .
TIA

I have the Mabel one and it is the best purse that I ever had, durable and very user friendly.

PS - the outer pockets are the usual Mulberry joke - so don't think you can really use them (.......for stamps maybe if you don't mind struggling to get them out).

I'm in fine form Lady F, thank you for asking! You'll be pleased to know that I have become a member of the large Antony club like your goodself. I managed to get an oak one at SM that was a reject because it was rain spotted. It's a great size. :biggrin:

I have the large zipped somerset and it is great. Highly recommend it holds loads. I normally have a smaller purse ( an oak one - not as long), so initially thought it would be too bulky. But as it was a present I thought I would give it a try and hey presto - great!

Thoroughly recommend it - though I didnt see any at Bicester when I last went 3 wks ago

Yes - mine is chocolate with silver hardwear - disc on the front with a small zip. Zips all the way round the main compartment. Room for credit cards either side (when opened up), change in the middle and a divider pocker for receipts. Works for me! You also get a separate credit card holder to match for store/loyalty cards.

The leather on mine has gone so shinny and smooth with use. I know I will have it forever