Anyone have a Speedy 25 AND 30?

Does the 30 ever get floppy? Such as, weighed down in the middle? My best example to give is of the speedy Jessica Simpson carries around, which I've seen posted in the celebrity section. I don't know if that's a 30 or bigger, though. It actually doesn't bother me as it did, but I'm just really curious what to expect, too.

There is nothing wrong with buying multiples of the same style; I have close to ten pairs of the same citizen jeans! Gotta love those citizens :girlsigh:
:roflmfao: love what you said

anyways, i have both a 25 and a 30 and i love :love: them both, i use them alternately, changing bags either weekly or every few days.......i don't see any harm in having the speedy in different sizes, and i'm not alone, just check out the speedy gonzales thread in the lv clubhouse.........

i have the damier speedy 25 and the mono speedy 30 and i wouldn't give them up for anything in the world! when i want a going out bag, i used my 25 and when i'm lugging around more stuff, i use the 30. i felt guilty when i bought the 25 (since i already had the 30) but i couldn't resist! get another one! (;

I have a cerises speedy 25 and a damier speedy 30. The 30 is more like a work bag for me, or I use it when traveling for the day, whereas I use the 25 as a weekend/going shopping/going out bag. HTH :yes:

I just bought my mono speedy 30 this past week and love it:heart:. I'm about 5'2" tall and I went ahead with speedy 30 because I find 25 a little bit small even though there's only 2 inches difference. Think of what you need/want to carry in the bag. Better yet go to the boutique and try them both to see which one you prefer. Hope this help.:smile:

I have a 25 and 30 in mono and a 30 in damier.

The 25 mono was my first and I loved it, but after getting the 30 in damier, I had to get the mono in 30. The 25 will never see the light of day again.

I'm 5'6", but most anyone can pull it off.

I have a Damier Speedy 25 and Mono Speedy 30. I really love the 30 size. I'm 5'6 also. The 25 looks so cute, but after I bought the 30, that was the size for me.

It really depends on how much you like to carry with you and what your needs are. I have a Monogram Cerises Speedy 25 and a Monogram Canvas Speedy 30. Of the two I prefer the 25 in terms of size for a day-to-day purse and I'm 5'1". I just ordered the Damier Azur Speedy 25 and am planning to get a Damier Speedy 25 soon as well. I like my 30, but it's a little big for my taste so I rarely carry it.