Anyone Have an LV Jersey Tote?

I have just saved for an Neverfull MM in DE with the red interior. However, I have recently discovered the Jersey and now I'm undecided! In anticipation of my Neverfull purchase I bought a Samorga organiser but now wondering if I should keep saving for a Jersey (with Noir detail)?

I love the cinched look of the Neverfull and the red interior, however, the Jersey has the appeal that not everyone is carrying it, looks as practical as the Neverfull and from what I hear is more comfortable to wear. I'm just not sure if it is worth the extra $ (for not much more I could get a second Neverfull in DA)!.

Any advice on which one I should go with?

I would go with the jersey personally. It just is a lot more practical with the zipper and the shoulder strap. And it's better quality with the microfiber lining plus not everybody has one. Though it is smaller then the neverfull mm. Depends what you wanna carry it won't fit a 13 inch macbook air, that's for sure.

Reactions: pvkatchung
I would go with the jersey personally. It just is a lot more practical with the zipper and the shoulder strap. And it's better quality with the microfiber lining plus not everybody has one. Though it is smaller then the neverfull mm. Depends what you wanna carry it won't fit a 13 inch macbook air, that's for sure.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Interestingly you mention the 13 inch Macbook air not fitting in the Jersey. That's a shame to hear, I wouldn't carry it often but would be annoyed that I couldn't if needed.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Interestingly you mention the 13 inch Macbook air not fitting in the Jersey. That's a shame to hear, I wouldn't carry it often but would be annoyed that I couldn't if needed.

Which is why i sent mine back ;) i need a workbag so i am now searching for decently priced estrella. As LV no longer makes that bag

I just bought this in magnolia and I'm thinking about getting in the Bordeaux coming out for fall. I love that it is a zipped tote and missed out on the Estrela. As for the MacBook, did you try putting it in vertically? I find the bottom to be too narrow at 12 inches to carry folders, etc, but if I put papers and longer items in in vertically, it will work. I will have to try this with my pc laptop.

I just bought this in magnolia and I'm thinking about getting in the Bordeaux coming out for fall. I love that it is a zipped tote and missed out on the Estrela. As for the MacBook, did you try putting it in vertically? I find the bottom to be too narrow at 12 inches to carry folders, etc, but if I put papers and longer items in in vertically, it will work. I will have to try this with my pc laptop.

Problem was more the hight of the bag... you couldn't close the zip anymore, which basically was the reason why a i bought it the zipper. Anyhow it is still a beautiful bag. I wish they would release it in Damier Azur for next summer.

I bought the Jersey bag in Noir a week ago. Went into the store looking for an zippered alternative to the Neverfull, which I love, and tried on the Tournelle and even the Pallas but didn't feel that those styles were suitable for my needs. As I was exiting the store I saw the Jersey from the corner of my eye and that was it.

I wanted a carefree tote that is durable, can be used for work and travel, has a zip, and is comfortable to carry.

Love that it can be carried on the shoulder as a tote and the long strap is the perfect length on my body for crossbody. It is also a perfect size for A4 documents and 12" macbook. Have used it for a week straight and for travel, work and pleasure and it has been a complete joy to use. I cannot recommend this bag highly enough!

Have been trying to attach a photo but it wouldn't upload [emoji22]

Would you choose this over the Neverfull and why? I'm debating between the 2.
I have both the Neverfull ( in Epi) and the Jersey in Magnolia and Bordeaux. To me there is just no comparison. The Jersey has the added security of the zippered opening (+ lock and key) and a very comfortable long shoulder strap. The interior has microfiber lining and pockets. The two handles fold down on a hinge (with the Neverfull, you have to fold them over each other and they look awful after a while). There are protective metal feet. The Neverfull is great for a basic, quality tote, but the Jersey takes this several notches higher. Despite it's overall quality and sound construction, the bag isn't heavy. I think LV is on top of their game with the Jersey -- is the LV tote I had been waiting for (which is why I bought two!!). It would also be great if they made this design in full leather, but that would make for a heavier bag.

Reactions: Sandra.AT