Anyone have an easy fix for a zipper issue?

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I love my Daily bags so much - and I rarely zip them up. But I've noticed on my sea mist one that if I unzip it completely, the zipper pull migrates down to where I almost can't get it out far enough to even begin to zip the bag up. So I've started leaving it about an eighth of the way zipped up (which looks weird and doesn't stay put). Does anyone have a way to keep the zipper pull from moving around a lot? Safety pin on the inside maybe? Suggestions are appreciated!

I love my Daily bags so much - and I rarely zip them up. But I've noticed on my sea mist one that if I unzip it completely, the zipper pull migrates down to where I almost can't get it out far enough to even begin to zip the bag up. So I've started leaving it about an eighth of the way zipped up (which looks weird and doesn't stay put). Does anyone have a way to keep the zipper pull from moving around a lot? Safety pin on the inside maybe? Suggestions are appreciated!

I've only had one issue with zippers on a Coach bag and I immediately brought it to a Coach store to have it looked at. They sent it out to JAX and I got a brand new working zipper on the same bag a few weeks later. My philosophy is: you paid for it so there's no reason why they shouldn't fix it for you.

I'm sure you have other Coach bags that you can use during the interim :smile:

Hairspray will keep the zipper from slipping. You may have to reapply occasionally but it works great.

Eta: I may have misunderstood what you are asking. Hairspray will keep the zipper itself from sliding further open, like if you want it to stay a little zipped up. I'm not sure about the zipper pull.