Anyone have an Anna Corinna bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've searched the threads and found a few complaints about the workmanship...but they look so lovely and so reasonably priced. For anyone who has one- is the leather really soft and buttery? Is it comparable at all to Balenciaga leather?
    Pictures of your bags would be great too as the colours seem to be a bit off on the websites I''ve visited...TIA:flowers:

2. I purchased the gray Anna Corrina bag and I gotta say I have worn it 5 times (that is a lot for me) in about 2 weeks and I adore it! Its nicely made I would equate the quality to Botkier maybe ... the leather is nice very soft and vintagey feel to it.. I am thrilled that I bought it. I only wish I had bought the chocolate one too LOL..

3. I have t

4. I have the brass mini city tote. It's a very light, comfortable bag, and the color is awesome. I wouldn't spend over $300 again on her bags though because the workmanship is pretty sloppy, and I sent the first one back for another try, and it was the same on the second. The inner lining is always fraying, especially inside the pockets at the seams.

5. I have the AC mini city tote in plum. I really like the bag because it's light and there are two ways to hold it. It's the perfect size-- you can fit a magzine in it even.

The leather isn't buttery though. It has a very distressed look to it. Some people have complained about the unfinished edges of the leather. I have no problem with this, but buyer be warned.

AC city1.jpg AC city2.jpg AC city3.jpg
  6. I just purchased a Anna Corinna bag. I'll re-post when it arrives.

7. I have heard the same complaints you probable have...unfinished edges, lack of workmanship, attention to detail...

8. ^^Oh no - i hope not! :sad:

9. I bought a AC lady duffle... it's a very unique bag and I love it... but you definitely have to overlook a few things. I had to fix a few minor details myself... but the underside of the handles are unfinished and unturned leather... so if raw edges bug you anywhere on a bag, then don't buy... but otherwise, the leather is REALLY soft.. I wouldn't compare it to balenciaga leather though.... more like squishy pebbled leather... really squishy... feels lush and vintagey

It's very soft. I think I posted pics of my bag somewhere on this forum...

If you find coupon codes out there somehwere you can usually get the bags for like 300 something. Lunaboston.com is a great store to buy from.. so is JCmadison.com

10. ^^I got my Manhattan Sling Bag for $199.00. I know it's not going to be like my b-bags - That's why I got it. I need a more "knocking around town" kind of bag.

11. Just received my AC drawstring bag. I agree that the style is awesome, but the quality is lacking. I'm keeping it because it was a good deal on Shopbop and it'll be a great "knocking around town" bag. But I am disappointed in the overall workmanship.
    N

12. I got a Lady Duffle in brass and a City Tote in caramel. The City Tote went back but I love the Lady Duffle. The Tote just didn't have any thing about it that made it "special" imo but the Duffle is a nice looking bag with a unique look to it. The edges are unfinished but it doesn't bother me as they aren't obvious. I checked my lining over really well too and it looks fine in the duffle. I think the duffle looks to be better made than the tote. I wouldn't pay full price for either bag though. I got the duffle for 60% below retail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice