Anyone have agenda insight? :)

Aug 24, 2006
Overcrowded suburb
Hi, everyone! I've never posted in the LV forum before (my budget, unfortunately, doesn't run to LV gorgeousness), but I have some money coming in from my freelancing, and I want to buy a little treat :smile:

Does anyone have the small Damier agenda (I don't know the name, but it's the one that's 4 by 6 and retails for $300-ish on Eluxury). Is it easy to turn the pages and is there enough room to write stuff down? Or is there a larger agenda in that canvas?

Can you tell I'm a rookie? :smile:

Thanks in advance!

XoJUICYCOUTURE

New York, J'taime
Jun 2, 2007
NYC
i believe your talking about the small ring agenda , the medium is about 4-500ish i beleive ? and the large is 600ish . I just got the partenaire in mono and LVoe it. An agenda is def usefull . Another reasonable lv is the cles , perfect combo .:yahoo:

Aug 24, 2006
Overcrowded suburb
Oh, thanks. I didn't realize there was a medium! Maybe I should spring for the medium -- I've seen the large in mono and it just seems like it would be too big to carry effectively.

I'm a writer/editor, so I like to fill my pages and I'm totally sick of my torn nylon Filofax :smile: And I love the Damier canvas more than any other bag fabric

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
Sounds like the Damier medium agenda would be perfect for you! I have the mono small ring agenda and got it off Ebay for $150! Please post pics when you get yours!

Booga1003

I LVOE IT TOO! RUFF
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
Florida
Agendas are one of the best items LV has. They are so practical. Good luck and happy early birthday!

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Just so you know, the refill does not come with the agenda-- you have to buy that separately. I have heard that the small is really small.... I just ordered the Damier Ebene in Medium and I think it will work great for me.

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
however... if you do wind up getting the medium, I do believe that the hello kitty and other sanrio agenda inserts will fit, along with Morning Glory inserts, too..

check out this site: Morning Glory

They do cute inserts that will fit the small ring and medium ring agendas

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
"Sunny Sunny" So Fla
i cant live without my small ring agenda. i got a groom agenda so i wouldn't get sick of plain mono on something i barely get go of!

the inserts work well and turn well, but you may have to put less than the full year in at once.

i reccommend one highly. great as a wallet as well!