Anyone have a Speedy 25 AND 30?

I've owned both the 30 and the 25. I found the 30 to be much larger than the 25, and the opening is correspondingly smaller on the 25. But I have no trouble fitting all of my belongings in the 25. I like the 25 much better than the 30 for cross body wear, as it doesn't stick out as much. The small zippered top opening on the 25 took a while to get used to, but over time it became less of an issue. I now have the azur speedy 25, and really love it. I prefer the monogram straps over the ebene straps, as they get so soft and are much more comfortable.
Thanks for tips!! I will definitely keep all of that in mind when purchasing my next Speedy.

Yess. Their wallets are beautiful !! & it all depends on your preference. I know I will continue to purchase LV bags but I doubt I’d buy a wallet to match each one. I would pick one or two of your absolute favorites and go from there. LV as a brand is classic & unique, so you can never go wrong :smile:

You would have quite a collection of wallets if you bought for each purchase of Louis Vuitton bags [emoji23]
I think if I’m going to get a wallet then I’ll start with something that is unique and then later on have something more classic. Every time I buy a wallet and it’s unique, I always get compliments on it and it’s rare nowadays that people have the same wallets that are more unique and statement like because everyone loves the monogram or the damier ebene or the Azur. I think that in my LV speedy 30 or my never full GM any unique wallet from LV will look good but of course if I buy a smaller bag like the Alma B.B. then I’m definitely going to buy a small wallet so it can fit into the bag because I will be using it a lot for going out!

Reactions: CocoaBean5291
I have a Classic Speedy 25 and a Classic Speedy 30. I must say, I don’t carry a whole lot, but I love the 30! My 25 is Mon Monogram, and it’s specail too, but I use it sporadically. The 30 is just a great size to have... mine is DE. Dress it up, dress it down, not too big or too small. Both the 25 and the 30 are great! And yes, the opening of the 30 is easier to navigate.

I have both. Purchased Speedy B 30 DE first after watching hundreds of YT videos - recommendation of how much I carry with me, my height, weight, etc... When i first used it I thought it perfect. But I also purchased Speedy B 25 in monogram and I am in love!! the opening is not a problem and I love that its less heavy but still fits a lot. 30, I keep stuffing and it got way too heavy for me. I will be purchasing a DE in 25 and thinking about selling the 30 as I don't think I will use much or at all..

You would have quite a collection of wallets if you bought for each purchase of Louis Vuitton bags [emoji23]
I think if I’m going to get a wallet then I’ll start with something that is unique and then later on have something more classic. Every time I buy a wallet and it’s unique, I always get compliments on it and it’s rare nowadays that people have the same wallets that are more unique and statement like because everyone loves the monogram or the damier ebene or the Azur. I think that in my LV speedy 30 or my never full GM any unique wallet from LV will look good but of course if I buy a smaller bag like the Alma B.B. then I’m definitely going to buy a small wallet so it can fit into the bag because I will be using it a lot for going out!
Yes! That would be perfect !! Is there a specific wallet you’re thinking of getting ?

I have both. Purchased Speedy B 30 DE first after watching hundreds of YT videos - recommendation of how much I carry with me, my height, weight, etc... When i first used it I thought it perfect. But I also purchased Speedy B 25 in monogram and I am in love!! the opening is not a problem and I love that its less heavy but still fits a lot. 30, I keep stuffing and it got way too heavy for me. I will be purchasing a DE in 25 and thinking about selling the 30 as I don't think I will use much or at all..
I haven’t touched my DE 30 in months .. so I get what you mean with thinking of selling it. I’ve just been using my Neverfull MM.