Anyone have a Speedy 25 AND 30?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I just bought a Speedy 25 off eBay a month and a half ago, perfect condition, love it to death. But I think it's too small.... I like it, and it's nice as it holds it's shape well for going out, and I feel like maybe the 30 seems more casual? Or at least that's how I'm thinking of it.

I may buy a 30... but I feel weird buying a larger size of the same bag, you know?

Just curious, who uses both a speedy 25 AND 30 regularly? I know it's not unusual, but I could never part with my 25 to get a 30... and I do want a 30 pretty soon probably.

I had both the 25 and 30. I just recently sold the 25 on Ebay. I just found it too small and I didn't use it as much as I "should". The 30 gets used way more....I would say go for the 30, and maybe you can sell the 25.

Can someone post a pic of these 2 bags next together with different angles? I just spent 15 minutes searching the threads for a picture of this as well....Not to tread on your thread but I was just about to ask about these 2 bags as well:confused1: Looks like we are thinking along the same line:yes:

here's the pic of my speedies from speedy gonzales club..

DSC05410.jpg

oooohh, I thought you meant you had two identical ones of each! Right now I have the mono speedy 25. Where you have pictured both sizes, I can see that maybe that size really is best for me-- the 30. I just can't get it any time soon... I could if I got rid of my 25. But I don't know if I want to do that, I may just get both. I'm starting to think I will not be able to decide until I own both of them whether or not I will keep the 25 after getting a 30... hmmm

oooohh, I thought you meant you had two identical ones of each! Right now I have the mono speedy 25. Where you have pictured both sizes, I can see that maybe that size really is best for me-- the 30. I just can't get it any time soon... I could if I got rid of my 25. But I don't know if I want to do that, I may just get both. I'm starting to think I will not be able to decide until I own both of them whether or not I will keep the 25 after getting a 30... hmmm

I have Epi Yellow in 25....just bought Epi Toledo 30 so I will post pics after it arrives of them compared...I too would like to know..:yes:

I used to have mono 25 and 30, gave 30 to my MIL because at the time I was about to get damier speedy 30.

Get 30 and after that you can decide what to do with it.