Anyone have a Speedy 25 AND 30?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just bought a Speedy 25 off eBay a month and a half ago, perfect condition, love it to death. But I think it's too small.... I like it, and it's nice as it holds it's shape well for going out, and I feel like maybe the 30 seems more casual? Or at least that's how I'm thinking of it.

I may buy a 30... but I feel weird buying a larger size of the same bag, you know?

Just curious, who uses both a speedy 25 AND 30 regularly? I know it's not unusual, but I could never part with my 25 to get a 30... and I do want a 30 pretty soon probably.

2. I had both the 25 and 30. I just recently sold the 25 on eBay. I just found it too small and I didn't use it as much as I "should". The 30 gets used way more....I would say go for the 30, and maybe you can sell the 25.

3. Can someone post a pic of these 2 bags next together with different angles? I just spent 15 minutes searching the threads for a picture of this as well....Not to tread on your thread but I was just about to ask about these 2 bags as well:confused1: Looks like we are thinking along the same line:yes:

4. So far I have 2 speedy 25 and 2 speedy 30..nothing wrong with that..

5. But why would you have 2 of each?

6. Because I love the shape of speedy and will plan to get damier azur 25 for Christmas plus I've been gooooooooddd:graucho:

7. here's the pic of my speedies from speedy gonzales club..

[​IMG]

8. I mean the one on the left is 25 and the others are 30? Absolutely beautiful!

9. oooohh, I thought you meant you had two identical ones of each! Right now I have the mono speedy 25. Where you have pictured both sizes, I can see that maybe that size really is best for me-- the 30. I just can't get it any time soon... I could if I got rid of my 25. But I don't know if I want to do that, I may just get both. I'm starting to think I will not be able to decide until I own both of them whether or not I will keep the 25 after getting a 30... hmmm

10. I have Epi Yellow in 25....just bought Epi Toledo 30 so I will post pics after it arrives of them compared...I too would like to know..:yes:

11. I used to have mono 25 and 30, gave 30 to my MIL because at the time I was about to get damier speedy 30.

Get 30 and after that you can decide what to do with it.

12. i have both the mono speedy 25 and 30. i use them both reguarly, just depends on what type of day it is :smile:

13. The huge difference for me is that the opening on the 25 was way too narrow for me to get in and out of. Loving my 30 to death.

14. I had a 30 for a few days then opted for the 35. I like bigger bags.

15. Yea get the 2nd one why not. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice