Anyone have a scan of the LV Cerises line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I'm looking for something like when Uma Thurman modeled the Manhattan PM. Not sure if there even was one done like this for cerises?

Reason being I want to put it as my desktop wallpaper as I finally tracked down a LV Cerises for myself (from ebay). I want to keep staring at it until it comes. Nuts I know, but I am so excited...share my joy!!!:smile:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :idea: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(oops I thought I posted this in the LV forum - can someone move me please???)

i dont have cerises but i've got a nice MC one...! and i personally edited it myself so that it'd match everything tiled as ur wallpaper! anyone interested?

I'd love to see any LV that I can use as wallpaper :smile: Thanks!!

orinoco said:
i dont have cerises but i've got a nice MC one...! and i personally edited it myself so that it'd match everything tiled as ur wallpaper! anyone interested?

hahaha... u're welcome! =D my friends call it the flashbang effect..
-.- they say everytime i flip up my laptop screen everyone around me gets blinded..

Twinklette said:
I'm looking for something like when Uma Thurman modeled the Manhattan PM. Not sure if there even was one done like this for cerises?

Reason being I want to put it as my desktop wallpaper as I finally tracked down a LV Cerises for myself (from ebay). I want to keep staring at it until it comes. Nuts I know, but I am so excited...share my joy!!!:smile:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :idea: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(oops I thought I posted this in the LV forum - can someone move me please???)

Hi twinklette!

I think I may have what you're looking for...I have and old Vogue magazine with a couple of layouts of uma thurman with a couple of bags...one is a cerises the other is a white mc bag, do you want me to scan and send them to you? I think they're abosolutely gorgeous photo spreads...just let me know!

ajamesgrly I would LOVE THAT! If you need my email please pm me ok?

Orinoco I got compliments on my LV wallpaper at work today. Everyone said it was so me lol.

Thanks so much :nuts:

ajamesgrly said:
Hi twinklette!

I think I may have what you're looking for...I have and old Vogue magazine with a couple of layouts of uma thurman with a couple of bags...one is a cerises the other is a white mc bag, do you want me to scan and send them to you? I think they're abosolutely gorgeous photo spreads...just let me know!

ajamesgrly said:
Hi twinklette!

oh ajamesgrly,
can i have it too ...:nuts:

Hi Everyone!

It's not really a wallpaper...just a scan from an old vogue, it's a two page layout so I had to scan it in two parts...hopefully the quality is mediocre, but I love how the pic looks in the mag...I'll scan the other one with the white mc also when I get the chance! enjoy!!

cerises10002.jpg

cerises10001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.