anyone have a saks 10% off coupon please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I still havent recieved mine after 3 weeks and I've contacted them a bajillion times and they are "researching it"

Im placing a big order and if anyone has a code they are not using PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me. You would be the biggest hero! :smile:

Thank you!

2. Hi, I don't know if this would help you specifically, since you just haven't received a code at all, but -- I had a similar problem, in that I wanted to place an order, but hadn't received the code yet. After contacting Saks through Live Chat a number of times, I was given different answers, and generally had a very frustrating experience dealing with their customer service staff, until I asked to speak to a manager. The manager told me that it would be possible to purchase the item right then, and then to apply the code once I had received it. I placed my order, and then waited another week, and finally received the code. When I contacted Saks again, they were happy to apply the discount, and told me I would receive the credit in 4-7 days. Just thought I'd share my experience in case anyone else has been banging their head against the wall over this stupid coupon.

3. its funny that u posted this today because i got my coupon today lol

i had the same exact experience and will ask for my credit back tomorrow

4. I have a 10% code, but it's for first-time buyers so I'm not sure if that will help you