anyone have a sac chien?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking about getting a Sac Chien for my mini lop rabbit. I was wondering for those who have one, what size did you get? I'm not sure whether I should get the small one or the large one. My rabbit is about 8-9 inches long (laying down, but not stretched out), and I will be taking long road trips (7-8 hrs) with her and I want to make sure she is comfortable and able to stretch out in the carrier when we're on the road. Any input would help! :biggrin:

2. I have the smaller one...I dont think its really worth it unless you really wanabe flashy (This was a gift for me when i was 16)..there is no shoulder straps so you have to lug it around.....and thes not a very comftorable shape,..and I think at 1600CDN....you can buy 20 rabbits and a nice kate spade bag for them all

3. Do you think the small size will be big enough for my rabbit so she is comfortable?

4. Honestly, cutiepie21, I would not get the carrier. I was thinking of getting it as well, but I discovered pet strollers! They look EXACTLY like a normal baby stroller, except there is mesh where there is normally an opening. I love mine for my two chihuahuas. They are definitely much more comfy riding in that than in a bag. If you want to check it out, there are tons of them on eBay,or you can go to www.justpetstrollers.com. My model was the navy blue 'Happy Trails' version. Good luck:smile:

5. The smaller one is 16" x 12" x 9"
    The larger one is 20" x 13" x 9"

Hopefully that helps you determine if it's big enough for your bunny :smile: Both are on eluxury, just do a search for "sac chien".

6. the small one would fit your rabbits...they fit my two chihuahua very nicely~

7. i would watch it. bunnies have a tendency to chew, which is why i decided against getting one for my bunny. the small one would fit a regular sized bunny.. mine's a dwarf so it'd be more than enough room but again like i said, she would chew it right up.

8. Hi Frozen, I forgot that bunnies chew everything! LOL. I'll have to take that into consideration before I buy her one. Although she would look soooo cute sitting in a LV carrier!

9. I am trying to find one on eBay for a friendly price.... does the small one have gold feet on the bottom? And are the LV's upside down on one side?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice