Worldwide SA Recommendations

Hi everyone!

I am possibly interested in the DiorDream leather beret. I did try it on in store in 57 and 58 and I feel the 57 would fit better.

I did work with Assistant Manager before the pandemic, but she's not answering my e-mail which makes me wonder if she's no longer with the boutique. While I did visit the store recently and was waited on by a guy named Michael, he was responsive when I had questions after asking about a restock of the 57 and has gone silent since.

Would someone please recommend an SA? Thank you!

Hi all,

Hope it's okay to post this, I couldn't find thread on SA recommendations.

I am looking to purchase my first Lady Dior and am having the hardest time finding an SA. When I call the boutique closest to me in Short Hills, NJ, the calls always seem to go to voicemail and no one calls me back. When I try calling the boutiques in NYC, they just go straight to the 800 number and I've left several callback requests, but no one has gotten back to me. Does anyone have an amazing SA I can work with (preferably via email or text)?

Also, while I have your attention, I am 90% sure I would like to purchase the mini, mostly because I'm thinking I only really want one Lady Dior for now and I love the chain detail and I also feel it will be easier to maintain the lambskin and the light color (Fard/Blush) in a smaller size. If you could only have one, would it be the Mini or the My Lady Dior?

Thank you!

:smile:

I have an amazing one in Las Vegas and another in Dallas. Let me know if you would like their names.

That would be great! I did get one for Short Hills thanks to baghagg but it’s always nice to have one or two contacts on hand. :smile:

I’m also surprised everyone voted for the My Lady Dior Size. I wonder if it’s just because the Mini is too small? I am a bit worried about the size, but I can’t imagine having more than one Lady Dior for a while (Chanel is still my priority, hehe) and the chain is just too gorgeous to pass up.

Reactions: baghagg
Hey! Anyone have an SA at the location in Holts at YD that they like ? And is ok with you sharing their info? Thanks :smile:
I don't know if anyone has sent you a personal message, but I can refer you to my Bloor St SA. You can do a curb-side pickup from the back of the boutique where you can idle your car for longer than street-side parking. My SA is amazing.

I don't know if anyone has sent you a personal message, but I can refer you to my Bloor St SA. You can do a curb-side pickup from the back of the boutique where you can idle your car for longer than street-side parking. My SA is amazing.
Yes please :smile: If you don’t mind sharing. Looking to purchase something in the new year!
Yorkdale is my go-to mall so still hoping to find one there as well :smile: