Anyone have a rouge vif twiggy or box?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am still un-decided between the first or city rouge vif but would like to see if the box or twiggy would be a good compromise for size and shape.
    If anyone has opinions please help a fellow bag addict about to go insane form bbag decision making! :sweatdrop:
    Any piccies of thre box or twiggy would be fab.
    Thanks again peeps. :heart:

2. It would be amazing in the Twiggy. Newly becoming my new favorite shape

3. Don't have it in either, but I have seen it in the Twiggy and it looks fabulous!

4. I am now SO tempted by the thought of having it in the twiggy!

5. i dont have both in rogue vif... but i have the box in magenta and it is fabulous.
    i thought somebdoy in here has rogue vif box... i dont remember who... hopefully she sees the post and will post pic for you.

6. I have the Twiggy! This is such a boring pic, maybe I'll take a better one later. I have to say that I LOVE this bag and I wouldn't trade it if I could because I am emotionally attached to it :lol: but I still say go for the City! I am kind of obsessed with Twiggys but a red City is still #1 in my book. :yes:

rouge.jpg
  7. Thanks Glimmer, it is a true beauty! I have rang Selfridges and they do not have any twiggys in rouge. I have told the SA that I will not be buying it until 2 weeks anyway (payday!) and so could she ring me if one comes in. I still pine for the first but need to be realistic for my junk that I heave around.

8. Good choice! I love the twiggy and it would look great in rouge vif!

9. The twiggy is beautiful in rouge vif!

10. I saw the rouge vif twiggy and I don't like that much, my sister has the rouge vif city and it's amazing, I also really like the first but I think you should take the box it's a very good compromise. I love that shape.