Anyone have a picture of a broken in artsy in mono?

mbaldino

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
I have looked all throughout the clubhouse and only see new artsys.

I have a new artsy that is not broken in. I would love to see one with a nice patina, softer canvas and some slouch.

This would help with my decision to keep the bag.

Thanks.

Mine is 2 years old and broken in well. It has a nice patina and it folds in half when I set it down (that annoys me, actually). This isn't the best pic, but here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_9548.jpg
    IMG_9548.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,441
Mine is 2 years old and broken in well. It has a nice patina and it folds in half when I set it down (that annoys me, actually). This isn't the best pic, but here you go.

When you store your artsy do you stuff it?

Both my artsy sit up when I set them down. Maybe because I stuff them when not in use..

wow..these two Artsy is really beautiful. I have Speed 35 DE and Neverfull GM Mono. Now I am thinking about getting the Artsy. I am torn between Artsy Mono and Artsy empreinte in Noir. I feel like Artsy price has gone up very much. Then is it worth it to buy now instead of buying long time ago? That is why I am leaning toward the Artsy empreinte. I have not seen the the Artsy empreinte IRL but pictures on TPF made me falling in love like crazy.

Should I get the Artsy mono or the the Artsy empreinte? Why one will worth the price in the long run? Any thought? TIA.

I love your artsy. Could you please post a picture of it set down? Artsy is my favorite bag and I love the patina, well loved look of LV rather than new. My canvas is still a little stiff.
Was yours stiff at first or always soft? Thanks!

wow..these two Artsy is really beautiful. I have Speed 35 DE and Neverfull GM Mono. Now I am thinking about getting the Artsy. I am torn between Artsy Mono and Artsy empreinte in Noir. I feel like Artsy price has gone up very much. Then is it worth it to buy now instead of buying long time ago? That is why I am leaning toward the Artsy empreinte. I have not seen the the Artsy empreinte IRL but pictures on TPF made me falling in love like crazy.

Should I get the Artsy mono or the the Artsy empreinte? Why one will worth the price in the long run? Any thought? TIA.

The Emp is totally worth it! Mine is my favorite bag, hands down. Whenever leather is an option, go for the leather!;)

I love your artsy. Could you please post a picture of it set down? Artsy is my favorite bag and I love the patina, well loved look of LV rather than new. My canvas is still a little stiff.
Was yours stiff at first or always soft? Thanks!

Mine wasn't soft, but wasn't stiff, either. I hope that makes sense. It is much softer now, though. Here is a pic of it sitting down. It flops over now, when sitting down.

Attachments

• photo (21).JPG
    photo (21).JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,227