Anyone have a pic of their spy with items in it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As many of you know I purchased two beautiful spy bags a few weeks ago and have yet to carry them.

I have modeled them with different outfits around the house and even seen some of you ladies model yours online.

What I noticed was that in every pic the bags were either stuffed with paper or were completely empty. I would like to see a pic of how someone looks carrying their spy with their personal belongings inside.

I'm wondering is it flat? Saggy? Puffy?

I would put my own items in my spy bags myself but since I'm not sure which one I'm going to keep I'm super careful. I refuse to put anything inside. I don't want any problems in case of a return.

So.........with that being said. Any pics ladies? :yes:

2. Here is my Hollogram Spy with wallet, phone, sunglasses, keys, make up bag and a few other small items in it. HTH!:biggrin:

SPY.JPG
  3. Thanks :smile:

LVaddict I can always count on you for pics:lol: . That really helps.

I see that it has a slight bit of sag to it. But its still puffy enough on the sides to keep its shape. looks great

Thats what I was worried about. I love big bags because I carry everything.

I didnt want t he spy to lose its pretty shape buy sagging too much once I stuff it full.

Any other pics ladies??

4. Here's 2 pictures of my Petrol with checkbook wallet, sunglass case, make-up bag, t-mobile sidekick, and cell phone. :amuse:

petrolstuff1.jpg petrolstuff2.jpg
  5. Edna that bag looks AMAZING on you. Love the color!!!

6. Love your spy, Edna! You look great!

7. Here's a pic of my stuff inside my metallic spy. I have my wallet, cosmetic case, sunglasses, cell phone and some bills. And there is still plenty of room :smile:

spybag.jpg
  8. Thanks, Twinklette and TammyD! You're making me rethink my decision on selling it! :lol:

Pelinaka, your metallic Spy is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the inside lining. Fabulous.

9. Pelinaka-- Love your Spy! :heart: And, I'm digging your Juicy Sidekick II. I should have purchased one when I had the chance. Now, I'll just wait for the SK III.

10. Thank you Edna and LuvManolo! It's one of my favorite bags - lol!

11. edna!! lovely color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice