Anyone have a petite bucket & want to share your photos?

outtacontrol

Sofa King Canadian!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I have 2 LV bags, a mono & ebene speedy 25. Both obviously 'hand' bags. I have been looking for something to carry on my shoulder FOREVER that isn't huge and came across the petite bucket. Maybe I'm just into classics but I can't stop thinking about it! I would love to see pics of your bucket and/or some modeling shots.

Please, help enable me! :P

I don't have pictures of mine right now, but I can tell you that I really love that bag. I know a lot of people aren't thrilled with it, but I find it to be a perfect everyday bag. I don't like to carry a lot, so it works well for me. It's not too large and lays nicely against the body. I find it to be a very comfortable bag and really cute!

I did not like mine so I sold it. Here is a photo of it.

Sammy1665.jpg

beljwl - I love the pics of your puppies so much! and your damier bucket too!
dreamcherry - your mini lin is beautiful! I have seen many mini lin bags on here and felt that it was not my cup of tea. For some reason I find it so beautiful in that design! Thanks for all the photos especially what you carry in it - so helpful!
macska - what a gorgeous kitty in your avatar! is it a bengal? I will post pics as soon as it arrives!