Anyone have a monster peekaboo?

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Thinking about one. They are pricey and was wondering what people thought of theirs. Maybe some pics :smile:
Tia

Iv7

Apr 16, 2014
Boston
You can see a lot of pictures Fendi fans have taken in the monster thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/bag-bugs-858179-15.html

I have Kooky 1, the green, and I really love it. I carry my messenger bag a lot since I commute on subway but I love carrying it, just petting it when I have nothing to do. Really cute.

Expensive, yes. But there are $450 ones with leather eyes. Would suggest choosing based on which cute ones you like :smile:

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Thanks guys!
I just saw some pics of regular fall 2014 peekaboos and the colors are out of this world! I may have to go with one of those, but the monsters are so darn cute!

Jun 22, 2007
Boston
Thanks guys!
I just saw some pics of regular fall 2014 peekaboos and the colors are out of this world! I may have to go with one of those, but the monsters are so darn cute!

Do you mind sharing where you saw fall 2014 peekaboos? I'm on the hunt for another too an would love to know what colors will be available in the upcoming months. TIA ;)

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Oh my god, I really really wanted the monster Peekaboo but it was just so far out of my price range. :sad: I still can't stop thinking about it...

Anamaya

Aug 10, 2014
Stockholm
I've been longing for this bag since I first laid eyes on it and today I finally got one (the exclusive to net-a-porter version) as an early birthday present from my boyfriend. LOVE it! It's a bit stiffer then I would have thought but I'm sure it will soften up as we get acquainted with one another... :hugs:

Attachments

Reactions: Sferics

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
I've been longing for this bag since I first laid eyes on it and today I finally got one (the exclusive to net-a-porter version) as an early birthday present from my boyfriend. LOVE it! It's a bit stiffer then I would have thought but I'm sure it will soften up as we get acquainted with one another... :hugs:
Congrats! It's beautiful - have fun with it. ;)

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
I can't find any monster peekaboo online anymore. Are they still available in boutiques? I want one and either the large female version or the male version won't bother me because I'm a guy.