Anyone have a MC Pochette?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, if you do.. would you mind.. please, please, taking a peek and post what your date code initials are don't need the number just the initials.
    Thank you:flowers:

2. It's hard to see but, I think it's SD.

3. S L

4. Sorry, on my wish list... good luck!

5. If I can find mine around here I will check it out! It's semi-packed away tho...

6. Michelle, I hate to ask.. but can you please check it again to be sure its not
    S L instead of S I ?

Thanks I appreciate it

7. Duh- should have had my glasses on- Michelle.. SL is correct - thanks again

8. Thanks Crystal:yes:

9. I kept trying to type it in SL and it was not taking the upper case L. It is SL. Looked like SI before I edited my post. Sorry :shame:
    Is that what yours says? What does this mean?

10. Mine is CA. made in Spain.

11. I'm not at home right now...but I can check both of mine later tonight if you still need to know :flowers:

12. Mine is SD....made in USA.

13. SL
    made in france

14. Thank you ladies for your effort. I am trying to update the date code sheet posted in the reference section. A fellow sista pointed out that the MC also had the SD date code initials we wanted to be sure before updating the sheet.
    Thanks again:flowers:

15. What did you need the code for? Authenticating something?