Anyone Have A Marelle Mm

1. I love the look of this bag!!!!!!! :love:
    Does anyone have it? It it practical as an everyday bag? Any pics?:graucho:

Thanks a bunch!

2. Thanks! It's really cute!

3. I don't have pics, but I tried it on in person. I found the shoulder straps too long...and the ties may suffer from excessive wear from repeated opening and closing. I do love the style though!! I'm eyeing the pochette marelle right now. A fellow tPF-er has recent bought one.

4. Yeah I was a bit worried when I saw that you have to undo the 2 buckles every time you open the bag, a clip closure would be so much better but theres something so cute about this bag, :love: it's the only small shoulder bag thats got my attention at the moment........guess I'll have to try it on IRL one day lol.........which means a 3 hour trip to Sydney:cry: .

Hmmm so just how long is the strap?

5. For me, it was at a weird position between my hip and my armpit. Not long enough to hit my hip so I can wear it across my body, but not short enough to tote it as a shoulder bag.

6. It seems like there is a small slit/opening in between the 2 pockets. Can you put anything in that slit?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice