Anyone have a Mac Daddy? What do you think of it?

alichelsealyn

Aug 14, 2013
I'm tempted to get one of these from eBay, but there's hardly any photos or videos online of them. Just wondering if any of you ladies have one and if you do or have tried it on, what did you think?

I'm about 5'1" btw. I found the regular Mac a bit small, not deep enough vertically. But I think the Mac Daddy would be nice maybe with the chain shortened and worn as a shoulder bag.. maybe? I don't know, I'm rambling now hehe.

Minne Bags

Superwoman
O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
I have one and I absolutely love it. I'm tall (5'10) and I wear it as a shoulder bag and sometimes as a clutch. It's pretty big compared to the regular size MAC, but that's why I love it. I think there may be a few older threads about it. Too bad, it's discontinued.

alichelsealyn

Aug 14, 2013
I have one and I absolutely love it. I'm tall (5'10) and I wear it as a shoulder bag and sometimes as a clutch. It's pretty big compared to the regular size MAC, but that's why I love it. I think there may be a few older threads about it. Too bad, it's discontinued.

Thanks for your reply :smile:
Do you have any pics? (mod shots or just comparison pics)

Minne Bags

Superwoman
O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
No mod shots. But here are 2 pics: what fits in my RM coral tri-zip MAC and what fits in my soft grey MAC Daddy. Note: my iPhone is missing in both pics. And the MAC daddy can also fit my iPad2 in a slim case.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451851862.792983.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451851902.393305.jpg