Anyone have a Lily Jade diaper bag?

Jul 24, 2007
I was surprised to search for the forum looking for posts on Lily Jade but came up empty. Anyone have a Lily Jade diaper bag? There are lots of blogs and vlogs on their bags, but I still can't decide! I am leaning toward the Elizabeth in Camel, but I'm a little worried that it'll look huge on me being only 5'1". The Madeline seems to be the most popular, but kind of boring to me. I'd love to hear from any tpf members! Thanks

Hi there,
its funny that noone has replied to your question. Anyhow last december i purchased the Elizabeth in camel after much research. when it came in no doubt the quality was awesome and the bag itself so pretty!! but it was HUGE!!! i am 5'5" for reference and even then it was as if im carrying a big duffle bag so i returned it.im once again looking to get one of their bags and leaning towards the shaylee. Madeline to me is alot like longchamp le pilage which i have and currently use it.
i love the meggan but agsin i think it will be too big!!.
let me know what you decide on.

Hi @redum -
Thank you for your reply! I won a generous gift card to Lily Jade, but I was already contemplating buying one. Like you, I was worried that the styles would overwhelm my 5'1" frame. I ended up getting the Elizabeth in Brandy and have no regrets. The leather is gorgeous, as is the color. I thought I was going to get the camel, but decided it looked too orange for my taste.

I am careful not to overstuff it, which I think helps prevent the bag from looking like a giant duffel bag. I have used it as my personal item on a work trip and as a diaper bag. It can get a little heavy, which is another reason to avoid overpacking it. Watching the vloggers product reviews, I'm amazed at how much junk, ahem, stuff, they pack! Seems excessive to me.

I continue to use my Skip Hop changing pad though b/c I think the one that comes with the Lily Jade is too small. I would prefer not to bring the whole bag into the changing room if I can avoid it and only czrry the Skip Hop changing pad since everything is packaged to go.