anyone have a Kooba - Rachel?

aimala00

Feb 3, 2008
anyone have a Kooba - Rachel?

And if so how do you like it? What color?

Some of my faves are Sienna, Lucy, Elisha, Braeden. I don't know if I like the Rachel... as much. Thinking about getting it though.

Aimala, I don't think it's out yet. The Fall bags are just trickling in to stores right now and the Rachel is on pre-order. I am wondering too how this bag turns out, I really am loving the buckle hardware.

I pre-ordered the Rachel in purple and it arrived yesterday. I love this bag!!! Great size, amazing color, great details on the bag and the hardware. It's very much my style. The color is so fabulous. I haven't seen any other bags this season in this purple color. I'm very happy with it!!

When I saw the caramel Rachel in Lucky I went searching for it - and found it in purple instead. I love the purple color but I love the caramel too. What do you think is a better bet: a purple Rachel or caramel Blake?

^^^ Purple Rachel! The styling of the bag is fabulous and most definitely reminiscent of Kooba designs we all so flipped over.

Aimala00 - what do you think of the leather quality? I hope you will be able to post pics for us that are still gun shy after the last two seasons uninspired leathers. I hope it's fabulous!!

I have been carrying my purple Rachel for about 4 days now. And I continue to love it more and more. I will try to figure out the photos thing on here and post pictures later when I am not at work. It looks very similar to the purple Ellie that someone else posted the pictures of. The color is the same and similar hardware.

I'm really LOVING this bag and the color is to die for. Very unique compared to a lot of the purple bags I've seen. If you're looking for a good fall/winter bag this color is great and they have it on the Rachel, Ellie and the Laine (I love the Laine!! considering a purchase in anthracite).

The leather is definitely good quality. It's thick. It's not buttery soft like my original Sienna several years ago, or like my blonde Elisha. However it is thick. It's I think a glazed leather so it's kind of stiff, but it's not patent. It's sort of in between regular bags and a patent. And it's got a distressed look. It's already starting to get more slouchy which I love and I think it will continue to slouch more and soften up.

The leather quality reminds me a lot of my Braden in bourbon (another bag I loved). As far as the thickness and the look.

The photos of the purple Ellie on here are pretty true to the color but I would say those photos make the bag appear more distressed than my Rachel looks in real life.

Will try to post photos of my Rachel later if I can figure it out!! :wtf:

here is a photo... sorry it's not better. I actually do not own a digital camera so this is with my cell phone :confused1:. I don't know if I am doing this right but I guess I will see in a minute.

Attachments

• IMG00311.jpg
    IMG00311.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 346