Anyone have a Inlaid Brooke or Kristin Rauched hobo

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Was wondering about color transfer on the suede Brooke and what color you may have as well as how the Kristin holds up

Thanks in advance

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
Was wondering about color transfer on the suede Brooke and what color you may have as well as how the Kristin holds up

Thanks in advance
I have the inlaid brooke in plum and she still looks as good as she did on day #1..!

Last edited:

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
coachgirl555 said:
I have the inlaid brooke in plum and she still looks as good as she did on day #1..!
Thanks coachgirl. Thinking about either the brown or plum. Both are gorgeous bags but I just received this bag so I have to choose

image-2265613541.jpg

Any thoughts on color. I think the plum is a great pop of color

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
Thanks coachgirl. Thinking about either the brown or plum. Both are gorgeous bags but I just received this bag so I have to choose

View attachment 2004021

Any thoughts on color. I think the plum is a great pop of color
I like the plum better because of it's dark color.... the brown does have lighter suede patches which I think will be more prone to color transfer.

Freak4Coach

Oct 23, 2012

Thanks in advance

I have this same exact bag. Looks as good as the day I bought it like CG555. One of my favorite bags! Love the color! Plum all the way!

Yanie

Mar 16, 2010
wow your photos have reminded me that i have this gorgeous bag too! I'll have to take her out for a spin right now :smile: