Anyone have a duffle or courtenay or anything else in the MINT color?

I just bought the mint Penny today as I really wanted something in that colour! I was so excited as I have loved the Penny style for so long but it was waaay too short to wear crossbody. However, it looks like they have increased the strap length by about 3 inches and now she is PERFECT for crossbody wear!

Ps your mint penny is GORGEOUS! I would love to see mod shots!

I just bought the mint Penny today as I really wanted something in that colour! I was so excited as I have loved the Penny style for so long but it was waaay too short to wear crossbody. However, it looks like they have increased the strap length by about 3 inches and now she is PERFECT for crossbody wear!

Congrats! She's so lovely!

I just got the mini Tanner yesterday in mint. The mint is SO pretty. My picture makes it look much lighter than it is IRL. I'm tempted to get the mint Candace as well!

CoachMiniTanner.jpg

I went into the store to see this IRL yesterday, because I thought it was too good to be true - this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE COLOR EVER. My bridesmaids wore this color. My living room is painted this color. My husband calls it "Katy Green", and has for years because I am powerless to resist anything in this color. It. Was. Gorgeous. I have a big goal I'm trying to achieve, and when it is done he told me I could get whatever I wanted in this color. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'm leaning toward the double zip accordion, the large wristlet, the universal case, and the Courtenay. It would be the single largest Coach purchase I've ever made! Maybe the Penny, too - not sure about that. I hope they come out with a tassel fob - because I would use the smaller pieces inside my black Rory.

So yeah, I'm motivated to achieve my goal! :choochoo::broom::biguns::olympics:

do you ladies think the mint penny will still be around by the next pce? i'm torn between the penny and the universal case in mint. i dont really use purses anymore (i'm a student), thats why i'm torn about getting it.

That's awesome! Why didn't they do this originally? Duh.

LOVE this!!! It's soooooo pretty!

I went into the store to see this IRL yesterday, because I thought it was too good to be true - this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE COLOR EVER. My bridesmaids wore this color. My living room is painted this color. My husband calls it "Katy Green", and has for years because I am powerless to resist anything in this color. It. Was. Gorgeous. I have a big goal I'm trying to achieve, and when it is done he told me I could get whatever I wanted in this color. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'm leaning toward the double zip accordion, the large wristlet, the universal case, and the Courtenay. It would be the single largest Coach purchase I've ever made! Maybe the Penny, too - not sure about that. I hope they come out with a tassel fob - because I would use the smaller pieces inside my black Rory.

So yeah, I'm motivated to achieve my goal! :choochoo::broom::biguns::olympics:

I love this, I hope you complete your goal VERY soon!

The mint might just be my favourite color Coach has ever made! I purchased the Penny in Mint a few weeks back and I've worn it almost all week. I agree with a previous comment, I think they lengthened the strap, and it's now perfect to wear cross body.

Attachments

• LateToTheParty2.jpg
    LateToTheParty2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 769
  • PickMeUp3.jpg
    PickMeUp3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 706
I am wondering if the Candace in Mint will be an Asian exclusive? Seems curious for this not to release at the same time as the other Legacy styles in this color. For those who want it you better call right away as sometimes Asian exclusives are only avail in Jax for a day or two before they ship out