Anyone have a duffle or courtenay or anything else in the MINT color?

I have the mint Duffle, I love the color but it's not a color I would normally get in a bag so it's still wrapped up with tags on. The Courtenay in mint is gorgeous, too! Though now that Robin and Blush may be coming soon I think I might like those better ... I soooo want a Duffle in Blush!

What's funny is that the mint Candace is pictured on coach.com now, but it doesn't show up as a color option to be ordered. On the bright side, that must mean it is coming.

We're do you see it on the site?? I can't seem to find it even just the pic? I called and CS told me it was coming March 9th! I know what I'm saving my pennies for! :smile::smile: I can't wait!

I have the mint Duffle, I love the color but it's not a color I would normally get in a bag so it's still wrapped up with tags on. The Courtenay in mint is gorgeous, too! Though now that Robin and Blush may be coming soon I think I might like those better ... I soooo want a Duffle in Blush!

Oh man, would love to see a real life picture of a mint duffle.

Just gorgeous! I love it!
Does anyone know what all is coming in Mint?
I know there's -

Courteney
Duffle
Romy
Mini Tanner
Basket Clutch
Large Wristlet

Anything else? I really need something in this color :graucho:

I also see a Penny shoulder purse, a molded Iphone case, an E/W universal case, a double accordion zip, a card case and a double wrap turnlock bracelet on the website. Dillards also has the small wristlet and a swingpack.

Last edited:
Well, I just tried to pull it up again and it's gone. Last night when I was looking on coach.com it was just a larger sized picture on the right side of the page showing the other Candaces. It wasn't "clickable" but it did say Candace in mint when placing my curser over it.

I also see a Penny shoulder purse, a molded Iphone case, an E/W universal case, a double accordion zip, a card case and a double wrap turnlock bracelet on the website. Dillards also has the small wristlet and a swingpack.

I just bought the mint Penny today as I really wanted something in that colour! I was so excited as I have loved the Penny style for so long but it was waaay too short to wear crossbody. However, it looks like they have increased the strap length by about 3 inches and now she is PERFECT for crossbody wear!

Attachments

• 20130126-_LMT3747-1.jpg
    20130126-_LMT3747-1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 594
I just bought the mint Penny today as I really wanted something in that colour! I was so excited as I have loved the Penny style for so long but it was waaay too short to wear crossbody. However, it looks like they have increased the strap length by about 3 inches and now she is PERFECT for crossbody wear!

Oh my! You may have just sold me... I never could love the Penny bc the strap was way too short for cross body and that always made me sad! But 3 inches adds a LOT! I must try on!!