Anyone have a Coach herringbone tote 9396?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    I'm trying to find out more info on this bag!

It seems to be from 2003... does anyone have a catalog from then or anything? I'd love to know the original name and price.

2. If you called up Coach wouldn't they tell you original price? I've called up on some items that were really old and they were able to tell me both name and price...

3. Oh, cool! Did not know. I'll give that a shot.

4. Is this the one that had the little red heart charm hanging on it? I had one in the gallery satchel model, with black leather and a black/white herringbone material. I ended up giving it to my mom after she told me numerous times how much she loved it.

5. Mine doesn't have the little red heart charm, but it's a small gallery type tote with the latch across the center, red leather around the inside top, and black leather trim on the outside.

I called Coach yesterday at bunny's suggestion, and they were able to tell me that it was called the Hampton Carryall Tote (small) and originally retailed for $258. That was helpful!

6. ^Great news, glad to hear they were able to help!