anyone have a balenciaga "purse"?

I don't have a purse, but think it's a really nice style. Congrats on the hobo too. I bet it will be gorgeous. The rouille is really beginning to grow on me which can be very dangerous.

awe, i'm @ work right now, but i promise to try & post pictures of the emerald purse & my new grey day hobo tonight...i exchanged the rouge for it today & am much happier now :yes:

Congrats, aaallabama! I can't wait for the pics-the emerald in this style must look so pretty!

btw, i love bichons, i had one name aaron when i was a little girl and he was the best dog i could've ever had. love your bichon avatar

Congratulations on your two lovely purchases, aaallabama!

I own the Purse in Marron (Chocolate Brown). It is very slouchy and comfortable and fits a lot of stuff in it. My only gripe is that the tassles have split so now there are 4 strips of leather per tassle instead of just two, so it's a bit fringe-y at the moment. I could put on my spare set, but I don't want the same thing to happen again. Perhaps I should glue them back together (?). Also the leather is the 2005 leather which is a bit thin compared to the older bags. In general, I love this bag.

Oh here we go, I found an old photo of my bag, right after I got it (tags still on). The pic is off my cell phone, so not the greatest quality:

choc_bag.jpg

It looks great (your bag)!

Speaking of bichons, I had one when I was 12. She passed away three months after my Dad... :cry: It was the kindest dog ever. She never bit or growled, and was every bit a teddy bear for us. They're such extraordinary comforters... (I'll stop here, I wouldn't want to turn the purse forum into a dog forum! :P)

awe, thanks for the post about your bichon betises_lau...my little boy is the sweetest thing in the world :heart: ...on another note, i wanted to tell all you gals that i'm finally posting my pics tonight...i'm a bit embarrassed to say, i had to ask my husband to show me how to download the pics off my camera :shame: ...that's the reason for the delay...but i've got them all ready to post tonight when i get home :yes: