anyone have a balenciaga "purse"?

1. i just got this style today in emerald green & it's soooooooooooo yummy!!!...it's lighter than the city & sits perfectly on your shoulder...it's not too big or too small & is just right for days or nights out on the town :love:

p.s. i also splurged on a rouge '05 day hobo, which i'd had my :heart: set on

2. yup i have one, i love it so much. it's my fave balenciaga style so far.
    my next one has to be a hobo.

3. I have a pale rose Purse that I LOVE! Congrats to you! Enjoy!

4. I would LOVE a purse, but I have yet to see one in real life. They seem to be difficult to come by. :sad:

5. ooohh those two bags sounds lovely!!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Congrats!

6. thank you ladies, it's still sinking in :blink: ...i was oh, so naughty!!!

7. Congrats; sounds like two great picks!!

8. congrats!

where did you find the rouge hobo????

9. Congrats! I have a bronze and I love it!:heart: :yes:

10. awe, you gals are all soooooooooooooo sweet :smile: ...i got my rouge day hobo & my emerald purse @ balenciaga in nyc :heart:

p.s. they've got 1 rouge hobo left if you wanna give 'em a call chigirl!!!

Balenciaga America Inc
    (212) 206-0872
    542 W 22nd St
    New York, NY 10011

11. thanks!!! i may give them a call.

12. you're welcome, i know it's almost impossible to find now since it's an old color already...i was amazed at how beautiful the color was...not too bright & not too dark...i thought the bordeaux was my favorite red until i saw this one :love:

13. 0o0o0o FUN!!! congrats on the new b-bag!!!

14. I've definitely become a fan of the Purse and lately the Hobo as well. Both are definitely on my wishlist. Congrats!!! You lucky girl!

15. thanks gals, i feel a little guilty about it, but when i got my bonus a couple months ago, i spent it on tests for my beloved bichon :heart: ...so, it's like a belated bonus gift to myself :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice