anyone have a bal "shoulder" style?

1. a very good friend of mine encouraged me to recently purchase a magenta shoulder. this bag looks like the makeup case with a shoulder strap. do any of you have this style? it is an itty bitty thing with an itty bitty bal makeup mirror. and magenta:heart:. why is this color so addicting? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i will post pix when it arrives............my magenta weekender can eat this little guy for breakfast!:cool:

2. I don't have it but the little mirror sounds so cute!!!

3. zac, it is! it is just like bal mirrors but a mini-me version in magenta no less!:biggrin:

4. Mmmmm.... Magenta Shoulder tucked inside a Magenta weekender....looking forward to the pics.

I have a "shoulder" bag in gorgeous '05 Black leather. It's super-cute, but I've only carried it a handful of times. I don't know if I should keep it?

5. I also have it in Black (purchased in 2005 at Harvey Nichols). I LOVE this bag ... it's just perfect as an Evening bag, but I also use it to store odds and ends (lip gloss, hand cream, etc.) in my regular bag. When using it as an Evening bag, I clip on the "Boobie", so that have extra room for some spare change/small bills. I think this is a super versatile bag and it would TOTALLY rock in Magenta!!! Go for it :yes: :yes: :yes: !!

6. rock, would i would love to see pix of your black one. since i got mine retail , i can return it if it dosent work for me.

does anyone know what year the shoulder was started? i think it is relatively recent, not 01, 02 or 03 for sure....

7. chauss, I think it just came out in 05. CeeJay, I'd love to see pix of your black shoulder with the planet attached!

8. So you ordered it? :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics of it next to its big sister - the weekender. Let me know how it works out for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice