Anyone have a 25 series classic flap caviar?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I see some pics and the caviar is so nice and glossy! Debating if I should get one from that season...

beemeowmeow and sinny1 like this.
  2. I know it‘s not a classic flap but I have the zippy coin purse in a 25 series and it‘s indeed extremely shiny and glossy! I also compared it to my Chanel Mini which has a more matte caviar leather (that one is a 23 series).

I'm not sure if there is a difference in Chanel between their bags and their SLGs when it come to the different series and leathers.. but I thought I'd show it anyway to compare

Attached Files:

beemeowmeow, vivaciousbev1 and sinny1 like this.
  3. I own a 25 series jumbo classic flap in beige clair from last spring 2018. The caviar is beautiful. Nice sheen and structure to it.

0422181425~2[14827].jpg

pinkorchid20 and julia.pa like this.
  4. i have a mini classic from 25 series and it is one of the best caviar seasons imo :amuse: beautiful sheen, absolutely gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice