anyone have a 2003 F/W caramel??

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I was looking at atelier naff's color swatches and I have to say I'm intrigued by the "D" tag caramel color! In the swatches pic it looks like taupe.
I dont think I've seen this color, ever, so I'd appreciate any pics...

Thanks girls! :smile:

Attachments

• 2003-fw.jpg
    2003-fw.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 114
Oh you're right danae :wtf: ... I've had a '03 caramel city (sold) and I still have the pics ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 115-1529.pf_IMG.jpg
    115-1529.pf_IMG.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 115-1530.pf_IMG.jpg
    115-1530.pf_IMG.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 110-1081.pf_IMG.jpg
    110-1081.pf_IMG.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 315
OMG Firstclass, your ex- caramel is amazing! Look at that leather!!!
But actually I'm talking about the caramel from the next season.... Anyone have that? A caramel from f/w 2003??? Please please please post pics! Thanks!

OMG Firstclass, your ex- caramel is amazing! Look at that leather!!!
But actually I'm talking about the caramel from the next season.... Anyone have that? A caramel from f/w 2003??? Please please please post pics! Thanks!

OMG :wtf: I'm sorry I misunterstood your question danae :shame::nogood:

Here it is in the flat hobo style.......
I can't rave about the older messengers and hobos enough... I feel all of the older bags are the best - but y'all already know that! There's just nothing like them :love:
The '03 caramel is a fabulous "color" - so soft and neutral. The caramel tone really brings out the variation and natural beauty of the "older" leather....

Some photos..... :smile:

Attachments

• 03caramelhobomessengerfront.jpg
    03caramelhobomessengerfront.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 128
  • 03caramelhobomessengerbuckle2.jpg
    03caramelhobomessengerbuckle2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 03caramelhobomessengerbackleather4.jpg
    03caramelhobomessengerbackleather4.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 03caramelhobomessengerback.jpg
    03caramelhobomessengerback.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 99
OMG Mimz! Thanks for the lovely pics
Is there any older color that you don't have? haha! Seriously, you should post pics of your collection, you'll give me a heart attack! :shocked:
I'm in love with 03 bags, but you know how difficult they are to find...! I've promised myself that from now on I'll only buy older bags, they are just so perfect! :heart:

OMG Mimz! Thanks for the lovely pics
Is there any older color that you don't have? haha! Seriously, you should post pics of your collection, you'll give me a heart attack! :shocked:
I'm in love with 03 bags, but you know how difficult they are to find...! I've promised myself that from now on I'll only buy older bags, they are just so perfect! :heart:

:shame: There are a ton of colors I don't have :lol:
Thanks though! It is definitely a personal opinion, but I think that is a great decision! I really feel that nothing will ever compare to the older bags - they just feel so "one of a kind" - and really are works of wearable art (IMO).

Here it is in the flat hobo style.......
I can't rave about the older messengers and hobos enough... I feel all of the older bags are the best - but y'all already know that! There's just nothing like them :love:
The '03 caramel is a fabulous "color" - so soft and neutral. The caramel tone really brings out the variation and natural beauty of the "older" leather....

Some photos..... :smile:

OMG ... it's BREATHTAKING :drool::tup: ! I totally agree with you Mimi - I love and prefer the older leathers too :yes:
Thank you for posting those fantastic pics ..

attachment.php