Anyone has this cles

1. I would love one - does anyone know what they retail for?? I like the bigger one !!

0813823e.jpg f090745b.jpg cd3f0c21.jpg orangeclessss.jpg
  2. Oh cute, I haven't seen any prices on those yet. Sorry!

3. Are those authentic? I didn't think they were out yet. I was just at LV yesterday and got on the waiting list for the speedy.

4. :huh:h i saw those in the lookbook...i think they are around 240-60CDNish if i remember correctly...

5. cute!!! Anyone have a good pic of the speedy?

6. yes I believe they are authentic .. a seller on eBay send me the pics after I enquired about her auction ,she was selling an authentic pepermint wallet .. she send them to me to see if I would be interested as she was putting them up for sale.

7. i like orange!!!!!
    is there a speedy that will match??
    or any other bag they will make to match??

8. there's a whole line of bags made to match...a speedy.....a hobo/crescent-ish bag.....a pochette.......and more....

9. very interesting yet unique!

10. Different!

11. Oh yes - and it comes in pink, green or orange! Yummy! I'm on the waitlist for the pink.

12. ANY idea where we can see pics on-line somewhere? I'm DYING to see the speedy30!!!!

13. 866-Vuitton says they're updating their site soon. The official launch date is supposed to be 2/20 (just a few more days). The speedy is great looking IMO. I believe it was listed at $1190.

I couldn't find pictures on line. If you have access you can go into a store and look at their lookbook. But I'm sure it's just a couple days before they update the site.

14. Thanks!! I also searched on line for ages today...could not find any either. I will keep it together until they update thier website! :amazed:

15. Oh my god.. got to hang onto my wallet !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice