Anyone has this Be&D bag? Do we like it?

1. It looks nice in the pic but I have never seen it in person. Do we like it or LOVE it?

BGV7177_mp.jpg
  2. I have a deerskin black woven bag by Be & D, the leather and style is beautiful! As for the colors of the bag, I think it really depends on the person's style! For me, I wear alot of funky styled dark colored clothes so, the bag colors are not me.

3. I need to see it irl. I like it in the pic too.

4. That is beautiful.

5. not for me

6. I have the gold one and its wow...!!! this looks nice but i dont like the color.. would love to see it in black

7. Wow I really like this one! Not usually a huge fan of Be&D but this one is hot! :yes::biggrin:

8. Really really really nice IRL. and the $$$ is normally higher than the usual cost of BE & D... but that's because all that leather is really woven as pursemama said earlier.

I love those colors woven on the bag.

9. I'm a Be&D owner (Crawford Cruise in black) I think these guys make absolutely gorgeous bags with the finest materials - the leather has to be felt to be appreciated - This one is a stunner!!!

10. Thanks... Do you think woven leather is hard to take care? especially the lighter color. Also how would you compare this bag with Bottega's woven hobo?:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice