anyone has the greenwich bucket bag

annefwee

O.G.
Dec 26, 2009
Does anyone has the Greenwich bucket bag? Saw it today on half off at the MK store. It's the Khaki color. it is so cute!!! I can see that it's a very functional piece, great for travelling too. I almost bought it but had refrained myself.

If you do can you please share your review?

I had one, medium cherry. It was super cute but I ended up selling it. Great for crossbody and carrying only a small amount of things, it just wasn't love for me.

I have the medium size in Optic White and I am currently using it. I love this bag a lot! It looks small, but it holds a ton! I am very glad I got this bag, it's one of my top 10.

I have the medium size in Optic White and I am currently using it. I love this bag a lot! It looks small, but it holds a ton! I am very glad I got this bag, it's one of my top 10.
Hi Coachmaven, do you know how many size it comes in? the one I saw looks small, but I can't seem to find a small one while googling, so thinking maybe it only comes in a medium size?

I feel that it will be so great for travelling!

Hi Coachmaven, do you know how many size it comes in? the one I saw looks small, but I can't seem to find a small one while googling, so thinking maybe it only comes in a medium size?

I feel that it will be so great for travelling!
It came in both the small and medium size. There were larger bucket bags, but I don't think they were technically named Greenwich, but I could be wrong. Medium looks small, but due to its shape it holds a lot.

I am also thinking about getting a Greenwich bucket in medium! But unfortunately where I live, there is only one MK store in the entire city, so I haven't had a chance to see the bag in person. I would really appreciate it if anyone who owns one could post either a modelling pic, or a size comparison with other MK bags pic so I could get an idea of the size of a medium bucket! I just want to know how big or small it looks before buying one online :smile:

I also have a medium Greenwich bucket and can say that it's one of my absolutely favorites! It's really the perfect size and it holds a lot more than it appears. I'd say that it holds maybe a bit more than the medium Selma satchel. I'm sorry, I have no modelling pic, but I know there are some in the Greenwich thread. I definitely can highly recommend that bag, especially in the medium size. There is also a small and a large size, but to me medium looks the best.

There are some modelling shots, I want to say Pinkalicious did one with her Greenwich, but I may be wrong, it's in the Greenwich bag thread. I love the medium size, it looks small, but holds A LOT. You won't be sorry with that size.

I am also thinking about getting a Greenwich bucket in medium! But unfortunately where I live, there is only one MK store in the entire city, so I haven't had a chance to see the bag in person. I would really appreciate it if anyone who owns one could post either a modelling pic, or a size comparison with other MK bags pic so I could get an idea of the size of a medium bucket! I just want to know how big or small it looks before buying one online :smile:

Here is a modelling pic of the medium Greenwich bucket bag and one of a medium Selma for comparison. I'm about 1,68 meters tall.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 465
Reactions: dorsett_racing
Here is a modelling pic of the medium Greenwich bucket bag and one of a medium Selma for comparison. I'm about 1,68 meters tall.
View attachment 3421009
View attachment 3421012
I know this is a SUPER old post, but I was considering a Small Greenwich Bucket bag from eBay and am having trouble finding reviews. Do you still have this bag and any thoughts on it after all this time? I can't find anything on how it wears over time and I'm wondering if it would fit a full size wallet? Ideally, I'd use it to carry a full size wallet, phone, keys and a few small cosmetic/miscellaneous items to run errands. Thank you for any insights. :smile:

I know this is a SUPER old post, but I was considering a Small Greenwich Bucket bag from eBay and am having trouble finding reviews. Do you still have this bag and any thoughts on it after all this time? I can't find anything on how it wears over time and I'm wondering if it would fit a full size wallet? Ideally, I'd use it to carry a full size wallet, phone, keys and a few small cosmetic/miscellaneous items to run errands. Thank you for any insights. :smile:
I had this bag for a year and a half but in the bigger size not the small. It wears very well. In the bigger one, you could fit a full size wallet. I loved it. The only reason I sold it was to make room for new bags. But you couldn't tell it was 1.5 years old from looking at it. It showed no signs of wear and I used it a lot. I hope this helps you on your decision.

Reactions: LipglossedX
I had this bag for a year and a half but in the bigger size not the small. It wears very well. In the bigger one, you could fit a full size wallet. I loved it. The only reason I sold it was to make room for new bags. But you couldn't tell it was 1.5 years old from looking at it. It showed no signs of wear and I used it a lot. I hope this helps you on your decision.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know that the Greenwich bucket bags wear well. I'll have to take another look at the medium size. I was concerned it would look too bulky on me, but I'm not sure the small will fit enough. Ah, bag shopping debates... :amuse:

Last edited:
Reactions: Glttglam