Anyone has the Balenciaga Shopping Phone holder?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello, recently i‘ve just come across this cute little bag which is adorable, and was wondering if anyone here has it, and any pros and cons for the bag? I would love to hear your comment and feedback, or even if you don’t have it, what do you think? It kind of looks similar to the LV petite sac plat, it’s in calf leather, has an adjustable strap, and also a flip strap to pull both sides of the top together, which LV doesn’t have, and the LV one is all canvas not leather. This Balenciaga one I like because it’s calf leather, and look simply and classic if you know what I mean. I haven’t seen it in real life so any help is great.

04CA0CC5-4410-491C-8ABC-C8E052D53877.jpeg

247BAEA0-E80E-4925-BA7C-7003F21EBC11.jpeg

870182C3-0193-4566-B13C-6D9942F10FD9.jpeg

Reactions: AnastasiaRuth
I don’t have this piece- but I did just purchase a calf leather pouch. Really beautiful leather, and the same bold logo. I really like the aesthetic of Balenciaga. Very minimal and graphic. I really appreciate this bag, it’s a lovely piece in my opinion!

I don’t have this piece- but I did just purchase a calf leather pouch. Really beautiful leather, and the same bold logo. I really like the aesthetic of Balenciaga. Very minimal and graphic. I really appreciate this bag, it’s a lovely piece in my opinion!
Thank you, that’s great news. I will have to go and try it in on store

Reactions: Aerdem