Anyone has pic of the Onatah Cuir GM en Aubergine ??

1. Can you post your pics with the bag?? I kept thinking the same question(Should I get this one??):shrugs: Is this bag easy to take care? and will the rain damage the leather ? Thankss

2. I'm thinking about getting this one too. I have it on backorder at eluxury. I saw it at a LV boutique, and my husband had to pry it out of my hands and drag me out of the store. He feels bad now that he was such a twerp at the store and has told me to get it. Would anyone who has it care to give a quickie review? Is it easy to take care of? Does it scratch too easily? Is it okay in the rain? Sorry for all the questions . . . I live too far from a store to check it out in person again.

3. I have it and I think you'd have to drive over it befor it showed some were. Iceland only has two kinds of weather, wet or cold, and I've been wearing it almost everyday since I got it, it looks as good as new. Sorry I don't have any pics

4. no, the bag doens't scratch easily. i had the same problems with you when i was deciding if i should get it..but after i got it, my worries were gone. this bag is easy to take care of..but i have not brought it out to the rain yet..so i dunno. and the little booklet does say that no water...hmmm

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/got-my-onatah-thanks-mom-54491.html

here are my pictures

5. :graucho: Nice bag ehhh:P . I tried the water test on the leather and it's fine. ( pour some water on the leather and it just rolled right off). Anyone considering it should get it:P

6. Thanks so much for responding. YAY! I was hoping that those who had it loved it. I was nervous about backordering it, but now I'm excited!!! :yahoo: Woo-hoo!!!

7. Hi Have It And Love It. There Is One Listed On eBay That Looks Real To Me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice