Anyone has modeling pics of Coach Monika boots?

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I'm interested in the whiskey color of the Monika boots but haven't seen these in person. I like matchy matchy stuff and i just got the 07 whiskey legacy shoulder bag and i want these boots to match with it. Hopefully someone has modeling pics so i can have an idea how it may fit me. TIA!!! :flowers:

Q246_d2.jpg

I just bought these today at Loehmann's, and I managed to get them for $18 from clearance (it was the last pair) and with a coupon!

OMG-> I bought them for 164 total....Thinking I got a great deal ( this was a few months ago). Only to find out they went down to 80....Not to mention 18...Damn:cursing:
:s:girlsigh:O well, I guess considering that they were like 400 originally. I guess I still got A deal just not the best. lol

:back2topic:

But they are very versatile and fun. I say get them especially at a sale price

I AM SOO SORRY!! I have had a crazy week at home! We bought a new work out machine so I have been cleaning re-arranging. UGH!!! but i am done! I will post them up for you ! I did take them just haven't had time to upload them.

I AM SOO SORRY!! I have had a crazy week at home! We bought a new work out machine so I have been cleaning re-arranging. UGH!!! but i am done! I will post them up for you ! I did take them just haven't had time to upload them.

thanks damienmomma! i appreciate the time you took just to take pics for me haha. can't wait to see them!