Anyone has modeling pics of Coach Monika boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm interested in the whiskey color of the Monika boots but haven't seen these in person. I like matchy matchy stuff and i just got the 07 whiskey legacy shoulder bag and i want these boots to match with it. Hopefully someone has modeling pics so i can have an idea how it may fit me. TIA!!! :flowers:

[​IMG]

2. anybody....?

3. I have these boots!! I'll put them on and take pics for you!!

4. Just a heads up....I saw these at Nordstrom Rack for around $80.

5. Sorry I haven't posted the pics up yet. I have to do some errands but will back later tonight for you!!

6. can't wait to see them!

7. I just bought these today at Loehmann's, and I managed to get them for $18 from clearance (it was the last pair) and with a coupon!

8. OMG-> I bought them for 164 total....Thinking I got a great deal ( this was a few months ago). Only to find out they went down to 80....Not to mention 18...Damn:cursing:
    :s:girlsigh:O well, I guess considering that they were like 400 originally. I guess I still got A deal just not the best. lol

:back2topic:

But they are very versatile and fun. I say get them especially at a sale price

9. ^ wow amazing deal!!!!

10. What is the Nordstrom rack? Is that like their sale section.... Sorry keep on hearing about certain stores racks...And wondering what people mean:shrugs:

11. ^ Nordstroms Rack is the Nordstroms Outlet, basically.

OMG I have seen these at Marshalls!

12. Those are such cute boots! I wish I would have seen them IRL! I have been looking everywhere at Coach Boots, and everything around me only has wedges now!

:heart:

13. soooo no modeling pics??

14. I AM SOO SORRY!! I have had a crazy week at home! We bought a new work out machine so I have been cleaning re-arranging. UGH!!! but i am done! I will post them up for you ! I did take them just haven't had time to upload them.

15. thanks damienmomma! i appreciate the time you took just to take pics for me haha. can't wait to see them!